|In the meme time (sorry.)
||[Mar. 24th, 2006|10:58 am]
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4
“Political by birth rather than by nature, he reviewed the revolution which had restored his Party to power with a detachment not devoid of humour.” (The Forsyte Saga – Volume 2 by John Galsworthy)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
1 plain chocolate digestive left in the bottom of the packet – bit too early for it.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I was watching Angel on DVD last night but the last TV programme was probably Deal Or No Deal at 122 on Monday. It was intensive viewing :P
4. Without looking, guess what time it is
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
10.28am – the workday isn’t going as fast as I’d like. But I also haven’t done any work yet…
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Work people chatting; radio 1 very faintly in the background.
The Candidate Management team behind me relentlessly keeping their cool while doing telephone interviews with inane people who want sales jobs in Asda: “So, why do you want to work from an Asda store?” yes, why?!!!
7. When did you last step outside?
When I stepped out of the house this morning to go to work – about quarter past eight.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A blog for social workers, where I found and lifted this survey. I’m trying to find real-life experiences of social workers to turn into adverts. Yep, doing this survey is infinitely more fun.
9. What are you wearing?
Slightly ripped jeans from River Island. A dark green Espirit top I bought in France last year – it has various beads and lace patches sewn onto it and lace-up sides. I’ve received lots of complimentary comments from workmates about it today, even though I’m sure I’ve worn it before. Oh, and my Gola shoes - black with an orange/yellow sunrise :D
10. Did you dream last night?
I think so, although I can’t remember anything apart from a fuzzy haze.
11. When did you last laugh?
I got some Blues jokes this morning which were quite funny. Also a txt from Scott last night was fairly amusing.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Framed adverts – some of them are mine which is kinda cool…
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Naked Lunch was about the weirdest – didn’t understand that film at all.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It’s a fun way to pass the time and avoid getting down to the proper shit needing to be done today.
15. What is the last film you saw?
City of God last Monday – beautiful, intense and violent.
16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A round the world ticket – I’d be outta here like a shot. There’s so many places to see and cultures to experience.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I’m not sure what you don’t know. There’s lots of things like the fact that my first gig was Therapy? When I was 19, I morris danced in junior school, I'm quite messy at home but a real neat-freak Monica everywhere else, I don't think I could live without cheese even though I have a slight allergy to it and my favourite word is random.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
Intolerance and ignorance – people should live and let live. Everyone’s different; just accept it.
19. Do you like to Dance?
Hell yes. There’s nothing like being in tune with your favourite songs.
20. George Bush.
Wrong in so many ways.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Not sure cos I can't imagine having kids anytime soon. Saying that, Amelia’s kinda nice.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
I’ve always liked the name Keiran.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. My plan is to live in New York for a while. Not sure when but I’d really like to spend some serious time there.
24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
At least you had the guts to do things your way.
25. 4 people who must also do this theme</B?
Anyone who wants to give me something good to read this afternoon. Please! Otherwise it’s back to the fascinating world of Social Work anecdotes…